Digital Marketing Director
APG Media Of Wisconsin, LLC
Coon Rapids, MN
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
This position is responsible for achieving digital revenue sales goals and the revenue development and mentoring of the local advertising sales team, for APG-East Central Minnesota (ECM).
This position will manage digital marketing solutions and services for the region, as well as daily harvesting of new business in the region. The digital leader will coach, model and mentor Multimedia Account Executives in each market to maximize revenue opportunities related to digital services, including Website Display, Programmatic, SEM/PPC, Targeted Email, Video, CTV-OTT, Social Media, E-Newsletters and other emerging solutions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Will have a strong understanding of current digital marketing tools and strategies.
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies while staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital advertising space.
- Strong work ethic, appropriate understanding of Google Suites data collection
- This position will be responsible for sales in the North Metro, including Monticello, Coon Rapids, Princeton and Cambridge.
*This position has a shared reporting line - Regional President & VP-Digital
Ad Strategy - This position will manage digital advertising strategy, both from a business, sales and technical perspective. This role will assist with the budget development and projections for advertising. A great digital leader will come up with a plan of action to grow digital revenue and to motivate staff in that direction.
Analytics - This position will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns. Google Tag Manager and Analytics understanding are necessary components.
Shared Responsibilities - This role requires a minimum 50% of their time in the field prospecting and harvesting their own new digital business, about 40% of their time in the field with MMAEs (training staff and creating optimal solutions for area businesses), and the balance of time ensuring accounts are receiving superior customer service (i.e., campaign metrics, check-ins, etc.…)
APG Digital Team - This position will be part of the APG Digital Management Team, requiring regular participation in group calls and projects.
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and sales.
· Positive leadership qualities and coaching mentality.
· Self-motivated, possess effective communication skills, creativity, strategic thinking
· Good oral and written comprehension, deductive reasoning, and excellent managerial skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & G-Suite required. The ability to learn other relevant software programs and teach direct reports is paramount.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.