Digital Marketing Specialist
ZOLL Medical Corp.
The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest® wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh’s Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA’s Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices. But it’s our unique opportunity to impact people’s lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the strategy, execution, and measurement of digital marketing projects as part of the Integrated Marketing Services team. The scope of digital marketing includes, but is not limited to, daily website maintenance, launching international websites, and digital advertising to include PPC, podcasts, and email marketing, as well as maintenance of social media channels and digital media monitoring. We are looking for a savvy digital marketer with knowledge of digital marketing trends to drive engagement across a broad spectrum of targets including healthcare professionals, patients, and the general public. A portion of this role will also provide general support across a spectrum of Integrated Marketing Services department projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist website optimization projects to include development of new pages/sections in collaboration with internal content owners, management of website user surveys and recommendations for optimization, and CMS improvements. Engage web development resources (internal developers and/or external vendors) to support projects as necessary. Stay informed on industry trends and incorporate best practices into ZOLL Cardiac Management Solutions (LifeVest & Cardiac Diagnostics) global websites.
- Day-to-day management of ZOLL Cardiac Management Solutions global websites, including content management, updates, and audits to ensure content is fresh, management of ZOLL’s website domains/hosting solutions, and coordination with internal/external resources to ensure ongoing security of commercial website.
- Collaboration with global marketing colleagues to build and launch websites to support ZOLL’s growing global business.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing Services and Product Marketing on digital projects to support sales/campaign/content strategy, including landing pages, banner ads, email marketing, social media, and PPC.
- Support and maintain ZOLL Cardiac Management Solutions social media presence and collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute social campaigns. Daily management of engagement and following response protocols.
- Lead the management and reporting of website and campaign marketing metrics and recommend digital marketing optimizations on a quarterly basis, including management of the Cardiac Management Solutions Google Analytics account and website surveys.
- Provide additional support to Marketing team, including support of internal communications, digital displays, media monitoring/tracking, patient/customer/employee testimonial generation, and other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree required in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing digital marketing programs (websites, digital/email campaigns, etc.).
- Experience in the medical device or healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experience with web design, development, launch, optimization, and SEO is preferred. Experience with Sitecore is a plus.
- Experience with regular metrics review, reporting, and recommendations on strategy adjustments preferred.
- Experience managing vendors on projects involving multi-media/digital communication preferred.
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability required. Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and HTML required.
- Basic graphic design experience required, including familiarity with Adobe CS.
- The individual must be well-organized, possess extremely strong attention to detail, be deadline driven, and have the tenacity to see a project from start to finish.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- The individual must consistently exercise good decision-making skills and independent judgment.
- Able to meet objectives and goals within deadlines and must be able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and with a sense of urgency.
- Travel: up to 10% travel required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is generally performed in a typical office environment that is usually quiet. Employee is expected to work collaboratively with team members, as well as able to work independently with limited supervision. Work will require significant computer work.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
ZOLL is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, where unique identities, backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and experiences are respected and valued.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.