Director, Business Development
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
What a typical day looks like:
- Develop new strategic alliances with key customers.
- Research and recognize customers' business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities and align Flex resources were mutually beneficial.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and the Finance Department to control budgets within the department.
- Assist current accounts in the development and execution of product roadmaps and act as a focal point in delivering Flex's solutions which include concept development, industrial design, manufacturing, supply chain/logistics, services hold up and reverse logistics.
- Hold up senior management regarding managing and evaluating key personnel and in terms of talent acquisition to provide further potential to business resources.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce while ensuring the comprehension of cultural nuances and diversity representations
- Represent Flex Ways of Working when interacting with internal & external contacts.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sciences, or business.
- Typically requires 7 years of progressively advancing account management and/or business development experience.
- Ability to work with internal teams and executive management as well as external customers to maximize mutual benefit.
- Experience in the EMS / CMO / engineering business environment.
- Knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques.
- Understanding of key financial metrics and capability to read P&L, balance sheets, ROI indicators, taking actions to meet customers’ needs and Flex targets.
- Ability to successfully influence senior level management, executives, and key clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in Industrial aftermarket services, supply chain and logistics areas would be an advantage
- A good understanding of Industrial Device development, manufacturing and service
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and quality systems is an advantage
- Prior experience in a multinational environment and strong intercultural skills
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, life insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job CategorySales - Marketing - Account Mgmt
Is Sponsorship Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email [email protected] and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first). ID:uDnQdo