Director, IT Enterprise Applications
Wood Dale, IL
WONDERING WHAT’S WITHIN DANAHER? TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.
At first glance, you’ll see Danaher’s scale. With $22.3B revenue, our 69,000 associates work across the globe at more than 25 unique operating companies within four platforms — life sciences, diagnostics, water quality, and product identification.
Career development is important to us - you’ll find associates who are as certain about their impact as they are about where they’re headed next. You’ll find the Danaher Business System, which makes everything possible. You’ll also see a company that investors trust—our culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years.
We hope you’ll see yourself here, too. What you find at Danaher — and within yourself — might just change the world.
WHO WE ARE:
VIDEOJET TECHNOLOGIES is a global leader in product identification providing innovative coding and marking solutions that helps customers ensure product safety and improve their productivity.
WITHIN YOUR TEAM
The Director, IT Enterprise Applications is responsible for overseeing Videojet’s ERP environments. This person will provide leadership and vision over the global enterprise applications team consisting of both business analysts and developers. This role will report to the Videojet CIO.
THIS JOB IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO:
Be part of the Global Videojet IT Leadership team leading our enterprise applications team while setting an application vision and strategy that will help our business provide the best possible experience to our customers.
WITHIN YOUR ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Manage next generation ERP strategy for Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Address SOX challenges around ERP security and disaster recovery while owning the execution and planning for disaster recovery efforts including updating and exercise DR plans related to ERP environments
- Set strategy and oversee Warehouse Management (WMS) and Traffic Management Systems (TMS)
- Manage application improvements for both Fusion and the E-Business Suite while driving efficiencies through application enhancements that align with business process including leveraging various automation technologies
- Support day to day activities and implementation of new regions as we migrate from Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle Fusion Cloud
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL WHO IS:
- Ability to communicate – both written and verbal - and adjust messaging according to the audience
- Maintain a high-level executive presence
- Ability to manage a global team in multiple time zones
- Ability to multi-task and move with velocity
- Lead with compassion and integrity
OUR CORE VALUES:
We believe that real breakthroughs come from teams that think big and respect each other’s differences – different ideas, different perspectives, and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to our customers’ most pressing needs. And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
Our Shared Purpose – Helping Realize Life’s Potential – expresses our reason for being and the impact that every one of us at Danaher strives to have on the world. Our Core Values define the fundamental beliefs that guide our actions. The Core Behaviours* enable our values and Shared Purpose, powered by DBS as our proven system for achieving success at Danaher.
YOUR EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration; Masters of Science or MBA is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Re-engineering / process improvement experience, including leading and coaching continuous improvement projects.
- 2-3 years overseeing an Oracle Fusion Cloud environment with both implementation and support experience.
- 4 plus year of experience with Warehouse Management and Traffic Management Systems
- At least 12 years having overseen information systems in a distributed computing, global multi- site manufacturing or distribution setting.
- Experience and knowledge with best practices related to both on-premise and cloud based ERP technologies with the ability to translate these technical skills into business results.
- Matrix leadership experience of direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large division/company.
- We offer you an employee bonus based on business success as well as annual salary review
- Company paid accident insurance and preventive healthcare (medical, dental, visual) on day 1
- Training and development opportunities
- 401K savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement from Day 1
- Attractive employee referral program
- Paid Maternity & paternity leave
- Employee events and social clubs
- Danaher Wellbeing Program, with rewards
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial, and counselling resources)
You can find detailed information at https://www.danaherbenefitsinfo.com/. *US ONLY
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself. At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates. Listen to our voices: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at any of the Product Identification Platform companies, including Videojet Technologies, X-Rite/Pantone, Esko, Alltec-Foba, Laetus and Linx, in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position, will be deemed the sole property of the Operating Company. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Operating Company as a result of the unsolicited referral.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.