Director of Supplier Relations
Processor's Choice, Inc.
The Director of Supplier Relations is the primary relationship owner with our defined suppliers, with the objective of driving commercial growth and superior relationships between our suppliers and our company. This person will be the key liaison between sales, supply chain/operations, marketing, and leadership.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and execute commercial strategies to achieve stated goals and objectives.
Create individual product & portfolio plans to leverage supplier collateral and support.
Collect, collate, and analyze market and competitive information.
Collaborate with internal marketing resources to develop & launch outbound marketing plans.
Negotiate annual sales & commercial objectives.
Quarterly Business Review
Effectively communicate with supplier on all relevant business issues and opportunities.
Utilize metrics and scorecard to drive performance at all levels of the relationship.
Work with Sales to develop robust demand plans and communicate changes to Purchasing and customer to maintain a supply plan to optimize customer performance in line with working capital objectives.
Provide ongoing technical support and training to the Sales team, typically by leveraging the technical assets of the supplier, that lead to better product knowledge and effective product placement.
Provides guidance on product pricing, improving profitability, etc.
Lead/manage projects on time and on budget.
Responds to routine emails, phone calls, etc
Makes copies, prints documents, mails delivery, etc
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- A strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Clear and concise communication style to employees of all levels.
- Naturally curious and challenges the status quo.
- Driven by ERP and data.
- Energized by our Mission, Purpose, and Core Values.
- Monday – Friday; may require additional hours, including evening and weekends depending on business needs
Physical and Mental Demands
- Frequently required to sit at a desk/workstation for long period of time
- Ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
- Light lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
- Ability to speak to and hear employees/clients via phone or in person
- Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move around the office environment
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, and taste or smell.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. This job description is not intended and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job. Furthermore, the employer reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.ID:uDnQdo