Sims Brothers Recycling
Fort Myers, FL
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Pink Shell Beach Resort is now seeking a full-time Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher. As the Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher you will wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment, while keeping the dish-room and equipment clean and organized.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - $16.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time and a Floating Holiday
- $4.50 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30 % employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
- Opportunities for advancement
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Load, run and unload the dish washer machine
- Keep the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately
- Monitor dish machines water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware
- Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required
- Performs other duties assigned
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push, or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to speak Basic English to communicate with guests and associates
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
Pink Shell is an award-winning 4-5 star Resort located in the beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. A true beachfront getaway, the resort overlooks both sides of the island, the Matanzas Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Pink Shell has evolved from a single cottage built in 1950 to an expansive 12-acre beach resort and marina. While we have grown, our values remain the same – to provide an unparalleled oceanfront escape for families and friends to make memories that last a lifetime.
The Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, Trip Advisor, Gulfshore Life as one of the Best Resorts in Florida. Pink Shell was recently awarded the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Seal of Commitment—a promise that our establishment achieved enhanced safety and sanitation standards designated by FRLA to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
Our resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers studios, one- and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family. To learn about Pink Shell, please our website at www.pinkshell.com.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.ID:uDnQdo