Distribution Operator – 2nd Shift Weekdays
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment, Inc.
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment, a subsidiary of TTI, has an opening in it Anderson, SC location for a Distribution Operator. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package -- tuition assistance, 401(k), medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation and holidays.
Monday - Friday: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- High School Education or equivalent.
- At least 3 -- 6 months experience in distribution environment.
- Continuously moving product of varying weights.
- Must be able to pick 200 line items.
- Accurately add and multiply numbers.
- Fluent in Reading English.
- Licensed Lift Truck Operator.
- Must complete pick/pack/repackage/unload tasks assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Perform pick/pack/repackage tasks accurately and contribute to overall inventory and order accuracy.
- Comply with all security policies.
- Must possess physical dexterity sufficient to accomplish required tasks.
- Use of simple math skills. Work from lists, orders or instructions. Use weight scale.
- Must operate equipment safely and wear specified PPE as deemed necessary for the safety of operator, coworkers and facility.
- Must possess cooperative attitude toward coworkers and management.
- Available to work long hours and weekends, as needed.
- Adhere to company's quality policy to provide customer satisfaction through high quality products, delivered on-time at a cost that represents value.
- Strive for continual improvement in departmental processes and functions.
- Other duties as required.