Document Control Clerk
Essex Industries, Inc.
St. Louis, MO
Who We Are:
We have operations in Saint Louis, Missouri, Huntington Beach, California, and Milford, Connecticut serving local, national and international customers, both military and commercial. The company supplies platform controls, aircraft components, liquid oxygen equipment, and emergency breathing equipment to its customers.
We are currently looking for a Document Control Clerk. This role includes compiling and maintaining control records and related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains drawing and document files in a neat, orderly, and up-to-date fashion.
- Make distribution of new or changes drawings, documents, etc. within 24 hours.
- Fulfill any reasonable requests for documentation, drawings, etc. within 8 hours.
- Maintain required number of copies of all items to fulfill current needs.
- Request returns of and/or retrieve obsolete drawings and documents.
- Scan drawings as needed, new as well as archived.
- Maintain Master Drawing Lists
- Enter/update parts, and create/update Bill of Materials in M2K system.
- Assist in other areas, or tasks, to meet production needs.
- Compare/Validate BOM on drawing matches ERP system.
- Check drawings and documents to ensure proper formatting.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma equivalent and 3 months to 1 year of engineering related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Choose Essex?
Since 1947, Essex has been offering high quality parts and services to our customers. Our employees are what makes that happen so we do our best to take care of what matters most, by offering a competitive total rewards package for our employees. It’s our commitment to making this a great place to work.
· Base Pay
· Bonus Opportunity
· Paid time off
· 10 company holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Training & Development
· Retirement Benefits – 401k
· Tax-Advantaged Accounts
· Medical, dental, vision coverage
The Guller Foundation, the charitable arm of Essex Industries, contributes to various local organizations.ID:uDnQdo