Document Control Coordinator
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
To assure timely identification, recording and distribution of all documentation for ease of manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the creation of new procedures, work instructions, quality plans, and other documents using the relevant QMS (NWQS, Lotus Notes, etc.) document management module.
- Assists with changes to existing procedures, work instructions, quality plans and other documents using available systems tools.
- Scans pictures, artwork, validation, etc. into the database.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Change Control database, logging and filing of prints and specifications.
- Assists with the revision, printing and distribution of controlled copies of quality plans, work instructions and procedures.
- Assists with creating, implementing, maintaining, changing and distributing training requirements; procedures; work instructions; process binders; hard copy versions of CAs, PAs, Complaints, and validations.
- Assists in control of policies, procedure and work instructions for cGMP, ISO 13485, and 21CFR 820.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- High School Diploma and 6+ years of related experience. Or Associates Degree in related discipline and 4+ years of related experience.
- Ability to use documentation production tools.
- Use computer with work processing and spread sheet software, printer, telephone and copy machine.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Technical writing and documentation skills preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.