Corle Building Systems
Job Location: Corle Building Systems, Inc - Imler, PA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $18.25 - $28.50 Hourly
Job Shift: Business Hours
Job Category: Design
Corle Building Systems is an IAS accredited (USA) and CSA-A660 (Canada) certified manufacturer of pre-engineered steel building systems. We design and manufacture rigid frame clear span and multiple span buildings of all sizes.
Due to continued growth, we are in immediate need of a Drafter to join our team.
Drafter Job Description:
A Drafter at Corle Building Systems creates drawings for layout, fabrication, erection, and materials inventories of metal building parts and components.
Drafter Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize company drafting and product standards in conjunction with drafting procedures and compliance requirements to detail projects of easy to moderate complexity.
- Develop detailed drawings utilizing AutoCAD and company proprietary software to produce accurate and easy to follow parts and fabrication drawings for use by manufacturing plant facilities to produce metal building parts and components.
- Develop erection drawings utilizing AutoCAD and company proprietary software to produce accurate and easy to follow erection drawings for use by contractors in the installation process for metal building parts and components.
- Develop Bill of Materials utilizing company proprietary software to produce a shipping list of metal building parts and components for plant and customer use.
- Utilize AutoCAD software and company proprietary software to generate accurate permit, approval and/or construction drawings that adhere to the requirements of the purchase order.
- Working knowledge of the steel building industry preferred
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Must be hard working, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have positive attitude and willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Competitive wages - pay based on experience
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical Coverage
- Family Medical Coverage options available
- Vision, Dental, Supplemental Coverages
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee referral program