Tilson Technology Management, LLC
Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for twelve years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
The locator is responsible for gathering and interpreting the information and then gives the drill operator directions on which way to steer the drill bit.
- Perform locating services of the drill head for directional drilling operations
- Locator must understand and have the ability to read utility markings and provide guidance direction to the drill operator, adhering to the running lines and avoiding existing utilities.
- Capabilities to occasionally operate equipment to excavate, place duct, pull cable, and direct bury main-line and drops preferred
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to work safely, with or without supervision
- Ability to take direction from crew Foreman and work well with others
- Must have a high safety awareness to help keep the job site and co-workers safe
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Intermediate level skillset with 5+ years experience
- Must have experience locating for horizontal directional drill operations
- Must be able to understand how to read utility markings
- Valid US Driver's License
- Able to safely work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work safely, with or without supervision
- OSHA 10
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.