Drill Operator – Hopkinsville, KY
Hopkinsville Aggregates - Rogers Group Inc - Hopkinsville, KY
Day Shift - approximate shift times of 5:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Starting pay for this position is $25/hr. Overall pay will be determined based on candidate's experience level and skill set.
Hopkinsville Aggregates is a limestone quarry seeking a TRACKED DRILL OPERATOR for our operation located in Hopkinsville, KY. We offer a competitive salary with health, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance benefits. We also offer a variety of safety equipment, paid holidays, and paid vacations. The successful candidate for this position will have familiarity and experience operating a tracked drill, like a Epiroc D60 or similar to setup holes for mine blasting. They must also have an uncompromising focus on safety excellence.
- Uncompromising dedication to safe work practices
- At least 1 year of experience operating a tracked drill, like an Epiroc D60 or similar preferred.
- Experience operating a track drill for quarry production and stripping preferred.
- Experience operating other heavy equipment, such as a dozer, excavator, or front-end loader preferred.
- Ability to maintain accurate drill logs.
- Ability to perform laborer and clean-up duties.
- May be called upon at the discretion of management to perform any other duties assigned and/or assist other areas as necessary.
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime work as necessary.
- Ability to provide valid documentation for I9 residency requirements
- Valid driver’s license
As a Rogers Group employee, you will have access to our competitive company perks, including:
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
- Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
- Retirement 401K account with company contribution and match.
- Paid Holiday Shutdown period between Christmas and New Years in addition to 7 holidays throughout the year.
- Paid vacation available after 180-day probationary period.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
Rogers Group provides extensive benefits, strong compensation, and a safe, drug-free working environment.
Rogers Group, headquartered in Nashville, TN is a 115-year-old privately held aggregates and asphalt highway construction company with quarry and asphalt construction operations in 9 states with 3,000 employees. The company has the distinction of being recognized as the largest privately held crushed stone producer in the United States.
RGI EEO Statement
An Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status. All applications are accepted online at www.rogersgroupinc.comID:uDnQdo