SA Recycling, LLC
West Point, MS
- Operate safety equipment, and use safe work habits;
- Check vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order;
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations;
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate;
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed; check that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned;
- Secure cargo for transport, chains, straps, binders, and/or tarps;
- Read bills of lading to determine assignment details;
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Valid CDL Class “A”;
- At least 3 years of ROLL-OFF and/or TRACTOR TRAILER experience.