Dairy Farmers of America
Kansas City, KS
Responsible for increasing online engagement and E-commerce sales for DFA Farm Supplies. Work with DFA Farm Supplies to set up new product page copy, descriptions, and images that adhere to onsite requirements, and drive best-in-class consumer journeys.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect new item set up (product specs) and image information from multiple product data sources for all DFA Farm Supplies online channels
- Complete setup of online products on dfafarmsupplies.com (as required)
- Validate that customer account information is consistent between systems (JDE and Magento/Adobe Commerce)
- Complete and follow up with new product set up in JDE and Magento
- Optimize product listings using keyword research
- Create new product listings as new products are introduced to our online store
- Write effective listing copy that appeals to the target audience, is easy to read, and search engine optimization (SEO) rich
- Conduct competitor research to evaluate the market and discover new keywords and strategies
- Monitor customer feedback and reviews and report negative trends
- Manage the timely publishing of ecommerce content
- Plan, execute, and track programs for specific key products and programs as well as cross-functionally partner on performance marketing campaigns (e.g., paid search, paid social channels)
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.