Eatery Stock/Bus Person, Hard Rock Tulsa, OK
Prepare dining room for service, promptly remove dirty dishes tables, set and rest tables for use, stock server-side stations as needed. Provide exceptional customer service to guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following but not limited to:
- Assists servers with the delivery of food and beverages to the table.
- Sweeps, mops and maintains the dining rooms as needed.
- Provides exceptional customer service to guests.
- Upholds cleanliness standards for station and shared areas of responsibility.
- Performs all table bussing during the dining experience.
- Responds appropriately to guest requests and communicate guest requests to the appropriate team member.
- Follows all laws pertaining to the sales and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Follows safe food handling procedures and provides a safe environment for our guest.
- Promotes the Big Six and encourages a Fun, Friendly, Quick, Comfortable, Clean, and Safe Environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This is an entry level position with little to no previous work experience required.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail- Understanding the necessity and value of accuracy; ability to complete tasks with high levels of precision.
- Flexibility and Adaptability- Knowledge of successful approaches and techniques for dealing with change; ability to adapt to a changing environment and be comfortable with change.
- Food and Beverage Handling Practices- Knowledge of food safety and foodborne illness; ability to develop, implement, and carry out sanitary and safe food and beverage handling practices.
- Initiative- Being proactive and committing to action on self-identified job responsibilities and challenges; ability to seek out work and the drive to accomplish goals.
- Listening- Knowledge of effective listening issues and techniques; ability to gather, clarify, and apply information transmitted verbally, while exhibiting a genuine interest toward the speaker.
- Operations, Front of House- Knowledge of customer service techniques and approaches within a hospitality environment; ability to oversee and carry out tasks associated with customer-facing operations in casual and fine dining restaurants.
- Problem Solving- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply knowledge of problem solving appropriately to diverse situations.
- Products and Services- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply knowledge of product and service appropriately to diverse situations.
- Safety, Injury Prevention, and Emergency Procedures- Knowledge of safety and emergency procedures; ability to prevent and treat injuries and sickness and to implement emergency procedures.
- Service Excellence- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques; ability to meet or exceed
- Teamwork- Knowledge of the necessity and value of teamwork; experience with; ability to work cooperatively towards shared goals and being supportive of others at all levels.
- Ability to obtain a food handler’s card.
- Ability to obtain a state issued Alcoholic Beverage License
Work may be performed in a variety of settings, including climate-controlled office settings and/or casino floors which includes exposure to second-hand smoke and crowd noise. Work will require working varied shifts including, weekends and holidays, as needed. Work requires lifting objects up to 50lbs.