Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a family-owned world-wide enterprise comprised of MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS), and its four primary business groups: Fastener Solutions, Engineered Solutions, Plastic Solutions and Additive Solutions. MacLean-Fogg is a leading manufacturer of fasteners solutions, engineered solutions, plastics solutions and additive solutions for automotive, heavy truck and other diverse industries. Our more than 1,800 employees work every day to provide our customers with solutions at a fair price, on time with world class quality.
Develops and administers policies and procedures that promote environmental protection and promote healthy and safe facilities for employees and visitors. Position is supporting the Whitewater and Menomonee Falls locations.
· Understand and ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations pertaining to environmental protection or occupational health and safety
· Inspect and audit facilities for potential environmental or safety concerns
· May be responsible for safe handling and proper disposal of hazardous materials or bio-waste
· Investigate incidents or accidents and gather and analyze statistics
· Prepare and submit accident reports in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
· Must be willing to travel between Whitewater and Menomonee Falls facilities
· Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
· Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
· Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
· Perform work under general supervision
· Handle moderately complex issues and problems and refer more complex issues to higher-level staff
· Possess solid working knowledge of subject matter
· May provide leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to a subordinate group
· Typically require a bachelor's degree and 2 to 4 years of experience
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
· Organizational skills
· Problem management
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.