Electrical Enclosure (box) Assembler
Responsible for following production work instructions and safety procedures for the department. Responsible for electrical assembly and wiring of control enclosures.
1. Capable of wiring electrical control enclosures.
- Follow work instructions and engineering drawings.
- Maintain assigned area per 5S guidelines.
- Assist in production as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor or Managers.
INTER-ACTION WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS:
Engineering and Stockroom departments.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and must not be allergic to the smell of paint.
- Must be able to work overtime, including Saturdays.
- Must have good English skills.
Previous electrical experience preferred