Genesis Energy LP
Green River, WY
Why Join Genesis Alkali?
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, Vision, Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care) and Health Savings Accounts, and Pre-paid Legal, beginning first day of employment; company funds a portion of HSA. Retirement
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan for Salaried employees, company makes Safe Harbor matching contributions (fully vested) of 100% up to the first 5% of eligible pay you contribute; additionally, Company makes discretionary contributions up to 5% of eligible pay in the first quarter of the following year (three-year vesting requirement).
- Pension for Hourly Union employees
- Opportunity to participate in a 401(k) savings plan. The company does not provide a matching contribution for pension eligible employees.
- Tuition reimbursement programs are available to qualifying employees for approved programs.
- Subsidized transportation to our plant from Green River, Rock Springs, and the Bridger Valley.
Posting Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Green River, WY
We are seeking a results oriented Electrical Engineer with a career in achieving major KPI goals. The selected candidate will have strong electrical engineering skills, specifically in the areas of power and medium-high voltage, and a hands-on approach to managing and executing processes. Our customers (internal and external) are our major focus and a high level of satisfaction is our number one goal. This position works cross-functionally with many areas so we need a relationship building and team playing professional who knows how to relate to multiple levels of authority. This opportunity is located in Green River, WY so ability to relocate is essential.
We reward top performance with excellent benefits, growth opportunities and competitive compensation plans. A relocation package is also included.
High-level engineering support for sites
Development of engineering deliverables for capital projects
Long-term site engineering plan for engineering standards
Coordinate long-term facility siting plans
Manage discipline engineering resources required to complete assignments
Coordinate and won site engineering standards with CES and site Maintenance
Ensure projects comply with regulatory requirements
Compliance with process safety, ergonomics, OSHA, MSHA, ISO 9000, environmental agencies, applicable codes and regulatory agencies
Ensure projects comply with Corporate Operating Standards
Other duties as assigned
Strong field presence conducting audits for compliance, safety, and housekeeping standards
Coordinate with Project Managers to execute projects
Management of change in coordination with the document control organization
Provide technical support to other departments as required
Participate in integrated project teams with other engineering disciplines to troubleshoot issues and provide engineered solutions
Identify discipline engineering resource needs
Develop and manage discipline engineering resources required to meet workload requirements
Participate in the development of hazard assessments for project work
Prepare, supervise and/or review analysis, designs, and contract documents (plans, specifications, general conditions and contracts)
Review designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and requirements and related specifications
Participate in development of AFE's
Interface with contractors/capital crew on design questions
Coordinate and ensure projects comply with regulatory and code requirements
Understand and utilize SAP project system for ACD
Support ISO 9000 efforts
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Electrical Engineering
Generally requires at least eight years of project and electrical and instrumentation engineering experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Professional engineering license
- 10-15 years of project and electrical and instrumentation engineering experience
Final determination on pay will be made by HR and company leadership considering the candidate’s education, experience, past performance, demonstrated leadership and influence.