Electrical Engineer Intern
Santa Clara, CA
Yaskawa America, Inc. is looking to hire multiple students for various Engineering Internships for the summer of 2024. An internship will comprise of a 12 week period May-August. An internship at Yaskawa will provide undergraduate engineering students the opportunity to take advantage of our internship and co-op programs. The focus of this program is to offer a variety of experiences and exposure to the specific professions through meaningful project work that contributes to the overall strategic business goals of Yaskawa. Our overall goal is to provide you with a variety of real and interesting projects to work on.
This Program Offers:
- Paid Compensation
- Housing Allowance for students that require relocation
- Professional Career Development and Mentoring
- Real World Problem Solving
- Meaningful Project Work
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Sophomore credit standing or higher.