Electrical Mechanical Maintenance-Second Shift
RW Garcia Co.
**** Ask about our VERY competitive wages and exclusive benefit package****
Utz Quality Foods is looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customer focused team, and are currently recruiting for an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Person to join our team of manufacturing professionals in Hanover, PA at our High Street facility on Second Shift.
As an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Person this candidate will be responsible to troubleshoot and repair food manufacturing equipment such as motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment, sheeters, and extruders. This position works Monday-Friday 4:30PM-2:00AM.
- Troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment (motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment, sheeters, extruders, temperature instrumentation, burner systems and controls, packaging machines electronic scales, programmable logic controllers) etc.
- Coordinates and completes installation and wiring of manufacturing equipment (pumps, fans, blowers and relay panels, etc.).
- Prepares, coordinates, and implements preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoots and repairs various types of lighting.
- Independently installs conduit, EMT, and sealtite to all equipment.
Spreading Joy Through Food!
Here at Utz, we have a passion for food that our associates enjoy creating, our consumers love, and our customers choose. Our renowned family of brands includes Utz, Golden Flake, Good Health, TGI Friday’s, On the Border, Bachman, and Zapp’s. We provide a supportive, caring and inclusive environment that offers opportunities for career growth and advancement. We believe it is important to help take care of our associates by providing benefits, resources, and programs that ensure they live their healthiest lives. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plans; an employer match 401k, profit sharing and employee stock purchase plan; access to free medical care through the Utz Health & Wellness Center and our very own Fitness Center. Join OneUtzTeam and help us spread joy through food for generations to come!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ID:uDnQdo