Electrical Program Specialist – Contractors (Remote)
Electrical Program Specialist - Contractors
Who We Are:
Atkore is forging a future where our employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world.
With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities, Atkore is a leading provider of electrical, safety and infrastructure solutions.
Who We Are Looking For:
Atkore currently has an opening for a Electrical Program Specialist – Contractors as a remote location role. This individual will work directly with product managers and electrical sales teams and is responsible for project-managing and implementing program activities for Atkore’s customer base of electrical contractors. This individual identifies, manages, creates, and helps implement program elements to support NECA, Electrical Training Alliance and IEC overall strategy to promote the Atkore Brand, new products, merchandising, promotions, tools, resources, and training to support individual contractor strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Mange the execution of the key program elements for Atkore contractor programs for NECA and Electrical Training Alliance.
- Manage and support Atkore membership requirements for NECA, ELECTRI, and the Electrical Training Alliance.
- Track the total annual spend associated with NECA and IEC contributions, sponsorships, advertising, meeting participation, and promotions.
- Develop and manager training programs that will be used at IBEW training centers.
- Coordinate and support E2E events and planning.
- Extend similar support to IEC organization as required.
- Improve, maintain, and create new processes and standard work to ensure productivity for launch communications, program project tracking, root-cause-countermeasure metrics for contractor initiatives.
- Track and record metrics to measure program elements. Understand tools available to determine metrics.
- Manage quarterly contractor calendar and content for newsletter, webinars, field tool kits and online modules for contractor organizations.
- Manage the content and the creation of training modules for products, programs and tools for contractors.
- Open to up to 15% travel to major convention, committee meetings and events.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably with a Business or Marketing focus.
- 3+ years' experience in the electrical industry with a sales or marketing background.
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills. We’re looking for someone with a track record of managing their time wisely, hitting all their deadlines and delivering results.
- An understanding of customer and channel requirements that translates into developing the appropriate tools, resources, and program support tools we need.
- A capacity for a fast pace. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys having multiple projects going simultaneously, as well as someone who thrives in a role where cross functional collaboration is paramount to success.
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Complete your new hire “Immersion” so that you are ready to rock in your new role.
- Have developed relationships with the key stakeholders for this role.
- Be educated on all Atkore systems engaging with JDE, salesforce, Atkore University, Atkore portal, etc.
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Be working well with cross functional teams to complete projects.
- Have a holistic understanding of the Atkore Distributor Program, elements, and objectives.
- Be independently managing full program element projects.
- Be able to present professionally on the Distributor Program to sales and customers.
- Be analyzing data, creating metrics, and communicating results of each program element.
Within 12 Months, You’ll:
- Have gained a thorough understanding of the electrical industry.
- Be autonomously creating audience-specific content for distributors and contractors.
- Be fully executing and delivering results on multiple projects.
- Have developed standardized processes and standard work for key distributor program elements.
- Fully own and be the main point of contact for key program elements.
Atkore is a three-time Great Place to Work© certified company and a two-time Top Workplaces USA award winner! We’re committed to creating an engaged, aligned workforce driven by a collaborative culture. Our team strives for breakthrough results and stays focused on being standout leaders. We consistently live the Atkore mission, strategic priorities, and behaviors consistent with our core values.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!