Electrician- Arabi, LA
Associated Terminals Of Saint Bernard
Our company is seeking a skilled Electrician to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing electrical installations and repairs across all our locations. You will ensure that our electrical programs, reports, and measurements are met, contributing to the safe and efficient operations of our facilities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to safety, quality, and efficiency, and we are looking for someone who shares these values.
- Perform corrective and preventive electrical and equipment maintenance.
- Develop, analyze, and review operational reports and electrical schematics.
- Assist in developing operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with department policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Implement and monitor projects impacting specific functions.
- Assist with reviewing and coordinating general operations.
- Report all incidents through the company's reporting protocol.
- Support company safety initiatives.
- Minimum of 1 year of industrial electrical maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work at various heights and utilize fall arrest systems and harnesses.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work extended hours, including holidays and weekends as needed.
- Must be physically fit to perform all essential physical demands of this job safely.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must comply with all operational directives and company policies.
- Must be able to attain TWIC certification.
- Must pass pre-employment drug tests as well as random drug screening.
The incumbent will work in all weather conditions and at different elevations. Noise levels may require hearing protection. The job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment, and tools. Twelve or more hours per day may be spent in the work environment as work dictates.
The job will require the incumbent to perform various physical activities such as climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motion. The incumbent will also be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to: Hard Hat, eyewear, safety vests, gloves, masks/ respirators (when necessary) and steel-toe boots.ID:uDnQdo