R. C. TWAY COMPANY, LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.Low Volt Electricians work with 12 volt systems, including lights and other 12 volt systems based on the customer, supplier and engineering specifications. Install all industrial off-the-shelf accessories and integrate them into our trailer systems. Install and integrate specific control and operation features that are key to our trailer systems. Install components and equipment using various fasteners.
- Ability to install lights and terminate wires properly and knowledge of proper tools for the job.
- Ability to plan and execute the wiring installation to achieve an end result that yields a neat, organized routing and secured in a manner to prevent chaffing.
- Proper routing and securement of wiring including loom and clamp use.
- Can follow blueprints and take measurements with a tape measure
- Ability to troubleshoot 12V systems with schematics and correct as necessary.
- Ability to test 12V systems to verify the system is operating as designed.
- Understand how to use common power and pneumatic tools (drills, skill saws, jig saws, routers, grinders, sanders, torque wrenches, etc.)
- Attention to detail when working on, around, or with finish surfaces and materials.
- Minimum 2-5 years of work history
- Math Skills: the ability to add, multiply, divide
- Able to stand 10hrs/day
- Able to lift up to 50lbs continuously
- Able to perform repetitive tasks; high physical activity
- Able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel, twist, climb and/or crawl
- Not afraid of heights
- Able to work in regularly exposed to the high noise level, vibration, dust, and fumes
- Able to communicate (read, write, speak, listen and understand work instructions)
- Pre-employment screening
- PPE: required at all times
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.ID:uDnQdo