Electronic Assembler IV – $3,500 Sign On Bonus (Onsite)
Country:United States of America
Location:HAZ10: Interiors (Lighting) - Phoenix 3414 S 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85040 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
- Perform a variety of basic manual or machine assembly tasks associated with electro-mechanical builds (Printed Wiring Board or unit Assemblies) for a variety of aerospace applications.
- Assemble a variety of electronic units using proper assembly techniques
- Identify correct parts, components, wires and other materials by part markings, color codes, container labels, etc.
- Utilize a variety of hand tools (manual and power)
- Solder electronic components
- Operate assembly machines
- Measure, mix and apply a variety of chemicals and adhesives
- Perform measurements using basic measuring instruments
- Read and interpret assembly instructions, process instructions and engineering standards
- Utilize computer systems (e.g. work instructions, labor charging, and standards)
- Process material requisitions in accordance with established procedures
- Check and verify per work instructions
- Recognize and take steps to resolve assembly/work area issues
- Perform material handling tasks
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed.
- Train other employees and perform other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position
- Has, or ability to obtain J-STD001 certification, IPC-610 certification
- Proven experience in Electronics/electro-mechanical assembly
Transport product with or without product carts; lift up to 25 pounds unassisted; sit and or stand at workbench / machines / flow line for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, reach, turn as required; use hands for extended periods of time to perform assembly (e.g. grasping, holding, picking, placing, twisting, fine manipulation); utilize magnification devices for extended periods of time to perform verification, assembly & soldering; distinguish colors and meet vision requirements.
Work Environment Characteristics:
Work with manual / light power tools, products of various weights and sizes, high air pressure, medium to high temperature equipment / materials, equipment with moving parts, chemicals and adhesives that may emit fumes.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo