Electronic Attack Management Subject Matter Expert
Range Road, AK
Country:United States of America
Location:AK303: Ft. Wainwright, AK, 5108 Range Road,Fort Wainwright, Alaska, 99703, United States of America
The position you are applying for is with Vertex Technology & Training Solutions which was formerly Raytheon Global Training & Logistics.
Vertex Aerospace LLC acquired Raytheon Global Training & Logistics in December 2021.
Electronic Attack (EA) Management Subject Matter Expert
Raytheon currently has an opportunity for an experienced professional serving as the Electronic Attack (EA) Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the performance of contract responsibilities in support of the Northwest Range Operations and Sustainment (NWROS) contract, Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex (JPARC) located at Eielson AFB, AK.
The EA Management SME will manage EA Adversary Replication through performance of operational Command and Control of JPARC IADS, Cyber Non-Kinetic Effects (CNKE), decoy systems, and missile launch visual aids during both daily training and MFE operations.
NWROS provides integrated range operations, maintenance, and sustainment in support of joint air and ground combat training and testing for the Unites State Air Force’s (USAF) Headquarters (HQ) Pacific Air Command (PACAF) at the Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex (JPARC) and select deployed locations within PACAF’s Area of Responsibility (AOR).
The NWROS is a turnkey, comprehensive support contract that facilitates sustainment /maintenance of range facilities, planning and execution of exercise and/or daily training mission support and Live-Virtual and Constructive (LVC) integration in support of training. Key tasks include:
- Provide guidance/manage all phases of EA training, to include scheduling training assets, scenario development and mission planning, event execution management, and post-mission analysis and documentation and reporting.
- Participate in exercise planning and scenario development conferences
- Coordinate Adversary replication for integration into exercises
- Meet the requirements of AFMAN 13-212, paragraph A5.6, possess the academic background, and practical experience in both tactical air combat training and Electronic Attack (EA) / Electronic Warfare (EW), maintaining specific knowledge of:
- All known types of SAM/AAA weapons systems in use throughout the world and their capabilities and limitations.
- IADS used throughout the world to include Command and Control and weapon system operator tactics.
- JPARC threat systems capabilities and their limitations in simulating real-world weapons systems.
- Adversary and allied electronic counter measures tactics, techniques, and procedures (e.g. jamming systems, chaff, flares, High Speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM) employment, etc.) and their effects upon JPARC systems and in turn their resultant effects on EA engagements.
- Concepts of CNKE as defined in this PWS.
- -Radio voice and data communications systems and procedures, to include voice and data link radios (e.g. Have Quick-II operations, and LINK16/SADL).
- Ability to obtain/retain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to timely implement new solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct presentations in front of senior level management and customers.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to work across diverse groups of people and at all levels of an organization.
- Reside near or be willing to relocate to the vicinity of Fairbanks/Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska.
- Experience in planning/executing large exercises.
- Comprehensive knowledge of exercise design and conversant in Joint Fires, Air and Ground tactics, capabilities and equipment.
- Experience working with constructive simulation and LVC-IA systems.
- Experience supporting live fire range operations for both direct fire and air delivered munitions.
Bachelors’ Degree Management, Training & Development, or a related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of education requirement.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms