Elevator Production supervisor
Cargill Meat Solutions
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Elevator Production supervisor will provide strategic operational oversight for all production and operating facilities with moderate presence in multiple regions or moderate degree of complexity. In this role, you will oversee and hold facilities accountable to standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness and financial performance.
- Oversee all operations from multiple departments, processes or shifts to ensure teams are following policies and procedures related to employee, food and feed safety and environmental compliance.
- Partners with environment, health and safety and food safety, quality and regulatory experts to identify the most effective approach for implementing and monitoring corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity and quality to ensure customer and food safety requirements are within specifications.
- Partner collaboratively with appropriate centers of excellence including, but not limited to engineering and plant management, to provide input into the development of plant capital investment strategies.
- Accountable for the implementation of non base capital investments for a major production area or for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Ensure ongoing review of key performance indicators with focus on continuous improvements in site operational targets.
- Develops and oversees operational plans and monitors routine operations for all production processes for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with budgeting and operational planning
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Lean six sigma.
- Grain policies knowledge or elevator experience
This position will provide relocation
Benefit package includes: Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP). Learn more at: www.cargill.com/myhealth
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.ID:uDnQdo