Elevator Service Tech
Residential Elevators, Inc.
Responsible for all preventative maintenance and repair work on elevators. Respond to calls about malfunctioning equipment, troubleshooting the machinery until the problem can be diagnosed and solved. Check wiring and parts for signs of wear, replace parts as needed, oil gears and test electrical systems to make sure the elevator unit is running safely and efficiently.
- High school diploma or GED
- Electrical skills and schematic reading
- Must be willing to work long hours if needed
- Occasional overnight travel
- Must be comfortable with heights and working on ladders
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs or more and hard physical work
- Must be able to work in confined spaces (attics)
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in proper use of hand tools
- Must have valid drivers’ license plus clean driving record and pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Customer-oriented self-starter