LFG Specialties, LLC
Ft. Irwin, CA
Under supervision perform duties in the protection of life, property, and the environment thorough fire prevention, fire suppression, and emergency medical assistance within the EMT-P scope of practice. Perform related responsibilities as required, meet the requirements for Firefighter I & II NFPA 1001. Respond to fire and other emergency alarms. May drive assigned emergency equipment if required. May act as flight paramedic, when assigned. Assist in all operations necessary to ensure the confinement and extinguishment of fire and/or the elimination of other hazardous conditions. Maintaining fire extinguishers in assigned work areas, clean vehicles, and fire station property, including equipment maintenance and inventory.
- Operate as a member of a team to accomplish objectives dictated by management.
- Lift and drag heavy objects, climb, and work from high places.
- Perform fire prevention inspections as required.
- Work in hazardous areas, function & operate while wearing a S.C.B.A.
- Provide medical care to the sick and injured.
- Participation in fire department, DoD, and HDSS training classes.
- Perform inventory of assigned equipment and material, to include EMS supplies and medications and
report deficiencies up the chain of command.
- Teach classes to Fire Department personnel and the public as assigned and complete all required
documentation and certification.
- Participation in all APTIM/HDSS EHS and Quality procedures
- Must possess High School diploma or equivalent.
- Firefighter I issued by State, DoD, IFSAC or ProBoard.
- CPR Healthcare Provider & ACLS Provider
- ICEMA EMT-P Accreditation (Provisional at hire)
- Valid state issued driver's License.