Engineer Technician/Exploratory Drill Operator
Port Deposit, MD
The Engineering Technician/Exploratory Drill Operator is a detail oriented position responsible for completing various projects assigned to them by the engineering team.
- Safely and effectively operate an exploratory drill rig to help prove and map out reserves.
- Prepare extensive notes, documentation, and strictly adhere to written procedures.
- Perform detailed gradation and core sample analysis using quality control techniques for use by the engineering team.
- Complete other related tasks as assigned by the engineering team, such as basic surveying, erosion and sediment control inspections, and photo documentation.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience operating a drill rig preferred.
- Basic quality control gradation experience a plus.
- Able to safely transport and load a trailer.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willing to work outside in all types of weather.
- Prior experience working in a mining environment preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
York Building Products is one of the largest concrete products manufacturers in the USA and we have had involvement in the construction industry for over 80 years. York Building Products is a subsidiary of the Stewart Companies, a York, PA based, family-owned and operated group of companies serving the construction, materials, real estate, and automotive industries.
The Stewart Companies offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes: Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance products, Employee Assistance Plan, and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.ID:uDnQdo