Engineering Data Management Specialist
Delta Faucet Company has an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Data Management Specialist to join our Indianapolis Engineering Services team. Delta's Engineering Data Management Specialist will handle Engineering data and its overall system efficiency. We are searching for an individual who is adaptable, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and long for the opportunity to analyze detailed issues and implement solutions to ambitious problems.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop processes to ensure data integrity
- Understand internal customer needs and provide data-based insights
- Lead identification, prioritization, and correction of data related issues
- Partner with IT on SAP improvements that drive data accuracy and business process improvements
- Use MS PowerBI, Excel, Smartsheet and other quantitative tools to manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Build analytical insights through the collection of data and creation of data models
- Own the Engineering Change process including workflow and cycle time management
- Build, validate and revise computer generated label formatting to ensure database consistency
- Maintain common Engineering practices including updating and maintaining work instructions for SAP. Maintain Engineering roadmap for SAP and act as Key User for Engineering.
Education & Experience:
Four-year degree from a college or university in a business-related or analytics field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven understanding of ERP, specifically SAP, and PLM principles and practices
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Smartsheet, and MS PowerBI along with strong analytical skills are required
- Ability to work independently with time management and workload prioritization
- Excellent communication skills and confidence with all levels of leadership
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills relating to data integrity
- Impeccable integrity and ethics are important
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Company: Delta Faucet CompanyShift 1 (United States of America)Full timeHiring Range: $70,200.00 - $110,330.00Actual compensation may vary based on various factors including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish