Engineering Project Lead
S2 Security Corp.
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN03: Carrier-Charlotte, NC 9701 Old Statesville Road, Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
About this role
Experienced Mechanical Engineer, overseeing chiller product development and testing/qualification activities. Responsible for leading and coordinating all the engineering activities in the new product development programs and work with global and cross functional teams to timely launch the chiller products.
- Manage product development activities of the team including engineering studies, feasibility studies, cost estimates, implementation of standard and non-standard specifications, drawing board layout and interpretation, and development of performance or maintenance requirements.
- Work with team to confirm product performance, capability and reliability in the engineering test laboratories
- Work with engineers to develop heat exchanger and system components. Experience with ASME pressure vessel design is desirable
- Collaborate with internal and external research groups in developing new technologies and system solutions.
- Collaborate with both internal and external component suppliers to complete design requirements
- Ensure commonality and optimization of product & components to drive improvement in design quality through the reduction in design errors and escapes.
- Collaborate with global manufacturing faculties to effectively implement designs into production
- Collaborate with the product marketing teams locally to develop product requirements and ensure that the product meets their needs when launched
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in HVAC industry or Master’s degree with 7+ years of experience in HVAC industry or PhD degree with 4+ years of experience in HVAC industry
- Project leadership experience and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills required, primarily in English
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeID:uDnQdo