Enrollment Services Representative
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Enrollment Services Representative
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Orlando, FL location in the Abbott Heart Failure, Acelis Connected Health business. Our Heart Failure solutions are helping address some of the World’s greatest healthcare challenges.
As an Enrollment Services Representative, you’ll have the chance to manage new customer accounts and leads. You will review benefits coverage, place orders, collect missing information and transfer calls as needed to the appropriate departments. The Enrollment Service Representative’s goal is to strive for high quality interactions to ensure customers understand the onboarding process and to report any opportunity for improvements to management in order to improve the patient experience in the future.
You will work closely with advanced development, mechanical engineering, and process development teams to select the right polymers for our future implantable devices that ensure long-term performance and manufacturability.
What You’ll Work On
- Handles outbound and inbound calls, providing customers an overview of the program and responding to questions about the program enrollment, encourages immediate assessment of enrolled participants
- Able to meet established performance metrics that include: Quality, Conversions, and Operational Efficiency.
- Able to overcome objections quickly and accurately.
- Utilizes multi-media resources to accurately process participant information; obtaining all demographic information on new participants and inputs into computer to initiate medical record.
- Tracks productivity as assigned.
- Develops rapport with participants and adjusts to their communication style.
- Provides accurate and compelling information about Acelis Connected Health’s programs and services.
- Handles change in a fast paced, team environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, including business dress code.
- Available to work any shift during operating hours.
Shift [manufacturing only; if applicable]
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some secondary educational coursework in applicable field desired
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning skills to solve problems
- Able to utilize job aids and reference materials to accurately process participant questions and requests.
- Takes initiative on assignments and projects
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Works well in an unstructured environment and when faced with new or undefined situations; understands how to assess a situation, how to use tools and resources and when to hand-off for appropriate resolution
- Assumes personal ownership of his/her results: takes responsibility for and pride in achieving successful results; if goals are missed, holds him/herself accountable for improvement
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and appropriate sense of urgency; is committed to seeing tasks through to completion
- Quickly identifies and effectively aligns with different communication styles; is professional and positive in interactions with others and is able to establish rapport quickly
- Displays fluency when using language (both verbal and written); has a solid knowledge of grammar, syntax and style; utilizes appropriate voice tone, speed and inflection
- Can speak persuasively while maintaining a positive customer experience
- Listens for meaning, asks probing questions and considers what others have to say
- Regardless of outcome, demonstrates exceptional customer services skills that included (but not limited to): courtesy, personalization, acknowledgement/empathy and flexibility
- Displays drive, energy and initiative.
- Demonstrates personal integrity in dealing with others.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation, and takes responsibility to follow through on commitments to customers.
- Behaves professionally and uses good judgment in all interactions in which he/she is likely to be viewed as a representative of Acelis Connected Health
- Enthusiastically supports Enrollment Services activities, contests and events
- Shows respect for other members of the team
- Resolves service problems by determining the cause and selecting best possible solution
- Ability to make decisions while following company procedures
- Assists with any special projects as directed by manager
- Maintains a culture of accountability and standards
- Follows all regulatory policies, procedures, privacy, and security standards
- Completes required Acelis Connected Health programs for compliance
- Knowledge of customer support philosophy and objectives required
- Successfully meet or exceeded sales quotas in a performance-based workplace.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail to meet health care records compliance.
- Able to use multiple computer applications.
- Able to use ACD telephone system.
- One (1) to four (4) years’ experience with sales, customer service, telemarketing; outbound sales preferred
- Proficient on Microsoft office programs and keyboarding, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Use current technology and informatics
- Proficient in Windows based applications and Internet
- Basic understanding of the company LMS (METRO/LERN)
- Position requires heavy data entry
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work at a computer workstation for extended periods of time
- No lifting over 10 pounds required without assistance
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is$16.40 – $32.80/hour
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
JOB FAMILY:Customer Service
DIVISION:HF Heart Failure
LOCATION:United States > Orlando : 30 S. Keller Road
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdfEEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf ID:uDnQdo