Enterprise Intelligent Automations Delivery Lead (Remote)
Farm Springs, UT
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Position Role Type:Hybrid
RTX is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney and Raytheon. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, RTX is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
RTX Enterprise Intelligent Automations Program is currently searching for an experienced Automations Delivery Lead (Sr. Manager, Business Systems and Transformation). Individual Contributor Role. Remote Opportunity.
Team: You will be responsible for the oversight of the end-to-end execution, implementation and deployments of automations that satisfy business requirements and works closely with the delivery team members, such as Business Analysts, Developers and Technical Leads, to ensure the implementation methodology is executed within the delivery team. The role reports to the Development and Delivery Lead.
- Work with a BA (Business Analyst) to build the implementation plan for each automation and socialize with the Development & Delivery Lead, as well as other stakeholders
- Lead daily scrum meetings with development team and manage pod execution against implementation plan, reporting progress and addressing delivery blockers in collaboration with the BA
- Oversee the design and implementation of Automation technology and automation solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- Ensure code reviews are conducted and drive the adoption of leading practices around design, coding, quality, controls, security, and performance
- Oversee preparation of and provides guidance where needed on the solutions design document
- Define specific development tasks (modules), task dependencies, and time estimates to complete work in close alignment with developers
- Provide support to Automation developers during delivery
- Communicate any identified development risks and issues to the Development and Delivery Lead and BA, and provide inputs to risk mitigation process
- Facilitate deployment governance / decision making and hand-off to business and/or operations teams
- Provide oversight over hand-off from the Development team to Operations team
- Travel requirement up to 10%.
Minimum 10+ years’ experience in software delivery lifecycle project management and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related work experience and schooling in lieu of degree; Advanced degree and 8+ years of related work experience.
- Proven experience with technology implementation across both Agile and Waterfall methods, and experience working across Business and Technology groups
- Proven experience of delivering results in high pressure environments using standard project management techniques and disciplines
- Strong aptitude to adapt and evolve methodologies and procedures to continually scale and optimize the delivery and support methods
- Position will offer work sponsorship.
- Experience interfacing with Business Analysts, Developers and Technical Leads, to ensure the implementation methodology execution.
- Successful track record of Interface and influence cross functionally.
- Master’s degree
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or equivalent combination of related work experience and schooling in lieu of degree.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo