Entry BioCAD Tech – STE
3D Systems Healthcare needs several Biomedical Technicians to take part in our upcoming peak season. These positions offer temporary employment for a 2 to 3-month period, starting in May 2023 and ending the first of August 2023, with a possible transition to a regular role. The ideal candidate will be available for the entire duration of the temporary employment period. Please note that a transition from temporary to full-time or part-time regular hire is not guaranteed and is dependent upon, among other things, business needs and individual performance.
What You Will Do
- Utilize 3D CAD software to create medical devices and manipulate data
- Create detailed reports for medical devices and anatomical data
- Utilize database management software to manage case details and flow
- Completion of all quality-related traveler documentation
- Organization of case data, parts, and related documentation
- Operate laser scanning machines to convert and digitize data
- General knowledge of human anatomy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office)
- Knowledge using Adobe InDesign
- High attention to detail
- Professional communication
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
What You Would Like To Know
- Based on a normal 40-hour workweek with potential OT based on seasonal workload
- On site in Littleton
- Compensation will depend on qualifications
What You Will Bring
- Must have a degree or in pursuit of a design or engineering discipline, or equivalent combination of educational background and work experience.
- Experience in 3D design utilizing CAD software
- Entry Level, 0-2 years of related work experience
The Good Stuff!
- Hourly Range: $19.00 - $26.00/Hr. (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data)
- As a temporary position, this role is not eligible for benefits.