Entry Door Technician
Overhead Door Co. Of Springfield
HIRING BONUS! $2,500 WITH VERIFIABLE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL DOOR OR ENTRY DOOR SYSTEMS!
HIRING BONUS! $500 WITHOUT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE; WILLING TO TRAIN!
Norms Doors of Omaha, a DH Pace Company, Inc. is seeking an Entry Door Technician for Omaha, NE and the surrounding area. In this position, you will be responsible for the repair of a variety of entry doors and door hardware.
If you have experience with commercial or residential entry doors, door hardware, access control, hollow metal/wood fabrication, glazing, or any other related construction field, please apply!
- Repair a wide range of entry doors and door hardware, including hollow metal, wood, and aluminum doors, access control hardware, and more
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- At least one (1+) year experience in commercial/residential door industry preferred but not required; we will train!
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work at heights and use a ladder
- Must possess valid driver’s license and good driving record
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
Our benefit offerings include:
• Medical, dental, and vision options: Available on the 1st day of the month following your start date!
• Paid time off plan: 13 days accrued annually during your 1st year; 16 days accrued during your 2nd year!
• Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
• Floating Holidays: Up to 2 floating holidays per year
• Competitive compensation: Including annual performance evaluations!
• 401k retirement plan: Including an employer match!
• Company paid: Life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability
• and more!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.