Entry Level Machinist
Carlson Tool & Manufacturing Corporation
Grow your Career in Precision Manufacturing!
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. We provide the opportunities, and you prepare yourself for success!
If you like working with your hands, have a desire to learn, are a team player, a problem solver and have an inner drive to be successful, you could be a great fit for Carlson Tool. We have many opportunities for our employees to grow their careers so they can continue to build better lives for themselves, their families, and communities.
Build Your Future with Carlson!
What we offer:
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition and Textbook Program
- Experianced Trainers
- Full Health Care Plan with Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contribution
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Great Overtime Options
- **10%**2nd Shift Premium with 2nd Shift Paid Mealtime
- Referral Program
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Team Gainsharing Bonus Program
- Self-Directed 401k plan -3% company match
- Family-owned environment - Company lunches, Milestone recognition, Cookouts and Holiday Parties
- Company provided PPE - Safety glasses (including Prescription), Uniforms, & Safety-toe Shoe reimbursement program
- On-site Carlson Recreational Center (CRC) for employees and their family members including weightlifting and cardio equipment, golf simulator, pickleball court,and more!
Carlson Tool & Manufacturing Corp. is an ISO certified and ITAR registered manufacturing company serving customers with engineering, tooling, drilling, and machining services.
Carlson Tool & Manufacturing Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
#Machinist #Machining #ManufacturingJobs
You should be proficient in:
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- High School / GED
- Shop Math Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment