Equipment Operator (Temporary)
Travel Tags, Inc.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Equipment Operator to join the team for the seaosn.
- Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
- Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Check plates for correct format
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
- 2:00PM to 10:30PM
You Must Have:
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of mechanical ability
- Good reading ability
Requirements Within This Position:
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information and ideas so others will understand
- Regularly required to remain in a stationary position
- Constantly operates machinery and handles products including print materials
- Frequently required to move inside the facility
- Regularly move up to 25+ pounds (lift, push, pull and/or carry)
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- High degree of analytical skills
- Good color discernment
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing, and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.ID:uDnQdo