Equipment Setup Technician
Mount Vernon, WA
PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION –
MT. VERNON, WA
EQUIPMENT SETUP TECH:
Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? Pape’ Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking an Equipment Setup Tech to join their team in Mt. Vernon. While this position is entry-level, it has great upward mobility potential within the store!
At Pape’, you can count on us to invest heavily in your Mechanic career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Equipment Setup Tech, you will be responsible for setting up and assembling lawn, garden, utility, and small John Deere agricultural equipment in the shop to support our branch and customers. While this role provides a wide variety of job functions, you also get to see the inner workings of many types of equipment and continue to build your knowledge and skillset as a mechanic.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow step-by-step written assembly instructions
- Team-oriented personality.
- Focus and drive to work without direct supervision.
Starting Compensation: $24-28/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.