ERP Systems Administrator
National Carwash Solutions (NCS) has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
The ERP Systems Administrator, reporting to the Director, ERP Program, will be a key contributor to the design, implementation, and the on-going support of the NCS NetSuite ERP ecosystem. This role will work closely with the Core ERP team and business unit leaders to facilitate the configuration, adoption, training, and ongoing sustainability of the NetSuite ERP platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a key member of a broad cross-functional team, support the design, implementation, training and ongoing support of the NCS NetSuite ERP platform
- Lead in the development and processing of end-user test cases
- Coordinate and support data-scrubbing / rationalization activities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite modules, workflows, and enhancements, build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs
- Develop documentation for custom NetSuite enhancements and processes
- Provide technical assistance to end-users along with conducting training sessions to promote user adoption
- Maintain user roles and system access working along with HR for onboarding/offboarding
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production
- Assist end users with creation of saved searches, custom reports, and dashboards to meet operational needs
- Work with development teams to provide technical support for the development and maintenance of existing and/or new customization in NetSuite
- Design and troubleshoot NetSuite workflows
- Monitor, track and optimize NetSuite system performance and data quality
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, new releases, and best practices
- Lead analysis and resolution of complex production support issues
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite (or other Enterprise ERP) customizations and data migrations, acting as the Technical Administrator or ERP Consultant
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst preferred
- Experience integrating NetSuite (or other Enterprise ERP) modules with third-party applications
- Proficiency in NetSuite custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and the NetSuite data model preferred
- Previous experience as NetSuite (or other Enterprise ERP) System Administrator in large environment preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Experience with complex multi-site NetSuite (or other Enterprise ERP) implementation(s): from design, test, implementation and support
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- NetSuite Administrator certification strongly preferred
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.