EV Charging Station Technician
SitelogIQ Commercial & Industrial (C&I) delivers turnkey energy efficiency and property improvement programs that transform built environments and breathe life into the sustainability, financial, and ESG goals of real estate teams and corporations across the U.S. Our mission is to make it easy for our clients to accelerate progress and ensure their facilities are healthy, optimized, and exceed the needs of their occupants.
We seek an EV Technician I closer with an established track record of selling to commercial real estate teams and large corporations for our Commercial & Industrial Division. This role focuses on developing business with new customer accounts across a national footprint. Our competitive variable compensation plan is uncapped, reflecting the priority of new account growth for our division.
Target Hourly: $25/hr - $29/hr+ depending on experience
EV Technician I - Responsibilities
- Verify material requirements and develop installation plan for project and communicate the plan to all installers
- Perform EV charger pinpointing and commissioning with product manufacturer
- Field installation of project scope ensuring all work is performed according to the appropriate compliance and is completed in a timely manner
- Provide regular and timely project information to the Lead EV Technician or assigned supervisor
- Assist Lead EV Tech with job resources and project information
- Responsible for all aspects of EV service including installation, replacement, troubleshooting, circuits, tracing underground electrical circuits
- Must be able to perform job tasks with minimal to no supervision
A complete job description can be provided upon request.
EV Technician I - Qualifications
- 3 plus years of commercial and residential electrical experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- State Electrical Apprentice (preferred)
- Adhere to safety policy as well as rules and regulations.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to withstand varying degrees of temperature typical in an outdoor environment.
- Must maintain active driver’s license with a clean record and have reliable transportation to report to various job locations
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout Southern California including some overnight travel.
- Frequent standing, walking, climbing a ladder or working from heights, lifting, moving, driving, pushing, pulling, requires good eyesight, extended periods of time where arms are raised above head.
No Agencies, please
We offer a highly competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 12 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to drive our DE&I efforts by joining our affinity groups, Veterans and Allies Leadership Organization, or Women Inspiring & Strengthening Everyone
- Opportunities to give back to our local communities through organized events or fundraisers
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great customer experience. That’s what we call a win-win.
We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work.
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.ID:uDnQdo