EV Retail Sales Consultant
Harley-Davidson Motor Co., Inc.
LiveWire is soulful by design, transforming the everyday into urban adventure and beyond. Drawing on its DNA as an agile disruptor from the lineage of Harley-Davidson and capitalizing on a decade of learnings in the EV sector, LiveWire’s ambition is to be the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. With a dedicated focus on EV, LiveWire plans to develop the technology of the future and to invest in the capabilities needed to lead the transformation of motorcycling. LiveWire benefits from Harley-Davidson's engineering expertise, manufacturing footprint, supply chain infrastructure, and global logistics capabilities. Innovating by design and attracting industry-leading talent, LiveWire is headquartered virtually, with initial hubs in Silicon Valley, CA (LiveWire Labs) and Milwaukee, WI.
This position serves as the primary link between the LiveWire Customer and our brand. The Product Specialist will exceed customer expectations and provide a helping hand to the customer on their path to ownership. The Product Specialist’s primary role is to answer any questions the customer has during the sales process, but also to ensure the sales process is smooth, transparent, easy and complete. This person should be passionate about electric vehicles and sustainability. They will educate and inspire customers on the benefits of electric motorcycles. The Product Specialist should enjoy working with a team and enjoy promoting excellence in customer service. Our ideal candidate prioritizes world-class customer service and promotion of our brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic brand ambassador to be the face of our company and promote the new LiveWire motorcycles. If you enjoy communicating with customers and would like the opportunity to be a part of a new exciting brand, this role could be for you.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Customer service experience
- Experience in representing premium products (preferred)
- Willingness to learn and apply process (essential)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building ability
- Enthusiasm for state-of-the-art motorcycle technology and premium products
- The drive to excel and achieve individual and team goals
- Ability to work well independently and within a high-performance team environment
- Willingness to work retail days and hours (holidays, weekends, evenings, etc)
- A valid driver's license (motorcycle endorsement preferred)
- Willingness to submit to background check and drug test
- Ability to attain a Salesperson license
We will train you to:
- Prepare daily to accomplish responsibilities and achieve goals
- Be fully ready at store opening time to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Report to morning sales meeting and report out on active business and goal attainment
- Utilize the Customer management system to keep leads organized and connect to new and follow-up customers
- Respond & process all Inquiries (Walk-in, Phone, Internet, Special Events)
- Follow the established sales process for every lead
- Remain current on all training (Product, process, business tools, etc)
- Maintain strong LiveWire product and competitive electric vehicle knowledge
- Engage customers as the “Chief Product Enthusiast” for LiveWire
- Assist customers with the level of test ride that they qualify for
- Ensure great customer experiences through consistent process application and professional qualities.
- Follow all store policy and procedures to maintain highest standards
Pay Range: $22-24 per hour
The pay range shown represents the national average pay range for this role. Your pay may be more or less than the stated range and is dependent on your geographic location and level of experience.
LiveWire is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.