Executive Account Manager
Fenner Dunlop Americas, LLC
Fenner Dunlop is looking for an Executive Account Manager to join our team!
Fenner Dunlop, a Michelin Group company, designs and manufactures the widest range of bulk material handling conveyor belts in the world. We strive to be the premier provider of the safest and most reliable conveyor belting and services to a variety of heavy industrial markets such as coal mining, hard rock mining, sand, gravel, wood handling, power generation, pulp and paper. Fenner Dunlop provides North American made belting, manufactured at our facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. For over 150 years, Fenner Dunlop has researched, designed, developed, manufactured, and tested its conveyor belting products, supporting nearly any type of conveyor application, and providing the right solutions to protect conveyor system investments in the harshest conveying environments.
As a Sales Account Manager at Fenner Dunlop you’ll have the primary responsibility to sell products and services, managing existing accounts, including national accounts and larger customer/clients.
- Develop and foster favorable relationships with new and existing customers and/or distributors with the goal of increasing revenue and margin.
- Maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring that the product and services consistently meet customer needs and by resolving problems and issues.
- Facilitate all customers including national accounts negotiations (contracts both new and existing), sales quotations, and pricing.
- Act as the liaison between sales and upper management.
- Regularly interact with marketing, technical, inside sales, and other departments as required to support customers and/or distributors
- Regularly visit customer sites to provide consultation and product expertise.
- Maintain acceptable margins on products and services provided to the customers.
- Determine sales budgets by analyzing customer potential and predicting attainable goals.
- Participate in various networking opportunities, including local trade associations to increase company visibility and develop new relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other sales professionals, manufacturing, operations and management to integrate sales and services opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Complete weekly, monthly and semi-annual reports to document sales activities.
- Complete all CRM reports including call plans, call reports, journal entries and daily activities
- Provide leadership and support to other account managers.
- Professional behavior is required during working hours, while on customer's sites and while traveling for Fenner Dunlop business.
- Works safely at all times, and ensures that those around you do the same, both internally and externally, ensuring a strong safety culture throughout the workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related discipline
- 10+ years experience in Sales within Manufacturing, Industrial, OEM, Distribution and/or related business
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact, and discretion of information and other related matters as required.
- Willing to travel up to 75%
- Valid driver's license and passport.
What We Offer
At Fenner Dunlop, a Michelin Group company, we care about work/life balance as well as the health and financial well being of our employees and their families. So, whether you’re considering family planning, trying to decide how to best care for your family, or want to make a difference through volunteerism, you’re sure to find Fenner Dunlop’s competitive and comprehensive employee-focused benefits package helpful.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on your first day
- Medical Travel Reimbursement for critical healthcare travel over 100 miles from home
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 6% of your salary
- Extensive Paid Parental Leave in the event of a birth or adoption
- Opportunities to purchase Michelin Stock at a discounted rate
- Michelin Tire Rebates
- Employee Assistance Program that provides health, financial, and legal counseling among other resources
- Interested in more details on our comprehensive employee benefits package? Just ask