This key member of the Snap-on Tools team will provide full administrative support to the Senior Vice President & President of the Snap-on Tools group and the Senior Management Team. Typical support includes telephone, email and calendar management, travel arrangements and preparation of executive level communications and presentations. This position reports daily to the Kenosha, WI headquarters of Snap-on Tools.
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package including a 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution, a company funded pension plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Program. Our associates enjoy a competitive benefits package and other health, education, bonus, career progression and paid time off programs.
- Perform advanced, diverse, and highly confidential administrative duties in support of the senior team members
- Manage active calendars for the senior team members. Monitor, compose, and respond to correspondence; arrange agendas; manage scheduling; calendar meetings as requested for domestic and international participants
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consult with senior team members to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Answer, screen, and direct calls to appropriate parties
- Design, establish and manage a repeatable process for expert preparation of executive presentations from preparation to final production.
- Assume primary responsibility for production of executive presentations in Power Point
- Plan and prepare for events and meetings. Schedule events, plan menus, source supplies, prepare conference rooms and meeting spaces.
- Administer, manage, assemble, and process recurring reporting/programs on behalf of senior team members
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the senior team members on matters related to the organization’s initiatives and activities
- Support Corporate events and initiatives as appropriate
- Manage domestic and international travel: present air/ground travel options in a clear and actionable manner, assist with travel scheduling/documents, arrange passport renewals/visas, maintain a current view of travel restrictions/procedures, monitor, and adjust during times of travel interruptions/weather/change of plans
- Create and maintain relationships in the Corporate office, directing and responding to requests for information as appropriate
- Manage operations of Snap-on Tools Kenosha office space including processing invoices for services, organizing storage spaces, coordinating repairs and renovations and ensuring prompt attention is given to facility related issues that may become safety hazards
- Manage common technology for the Tools group including leases and maintenance for office machines and meeting room technology.
- Minimum of a four-year college degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Seven or more years’ experience providing executive level administrative support
- Strong project management capabilities
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, video conferencing, business technology support
- Expert command of Power Point
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Very limited travel may be required