Executive Director, V&A Dupilumab Marketing
Principia Biopharma, Inc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with medical affairs, evidenced based medicine (EBM/HEOR) and market research to identify and analyze trends and/or changes which will influence market access now and in the future.
- Developing strategies and tactics across channels and regions, including tools to facilitate negotiations and optimize broad and open payer access for Dupilumab in atopic dermatitis (AD).
- Creating actionable analytics at the plan and geographical level.
- Leading and developing payer value and communication platforms, in coordination with US market access, marketing, and medical teams.
- Creating payer materials for an unbranded disease awareness campaign.
- Initiating and managing a team of field champions to gain input and obtain advice on materials and programs to design for payers.
- Developing branded tactics for pull through activities.
- Providing actionable direction to commercial teams on reimbursement issues that impact pharmacy benefits for self-injectable Specialty product.
- Working closely with the Alliance Partner and Sanofi global market access teams to identify opportunities, improve existing tactics, and meet payer needs.
- Managing Alliance vendors/agencies as needed, including the development of RFPs, review, selection and milestones achievement towards contract deliverables.
- Interfacing with consumer and HCP marketing colleagues to understand customer needs and insights, as well as payers’ impact on them.
- Developing KPIs and metrics to assess impact of key initiatives.
- Managing the market access budget.
- Minimum level of job-related education: Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or other graduate level degree preferred
- Successful track record in pharmaceutical marketing with 10+ years relevant experience with increasing job responsibilities
Desired Skill Sets:
- Product launch experience in specialty/biologics is required
- Experience in dermatology is a plus
- Candidates must possess the ability to proactively analyze business problems, identify key issues, develop strategic solutions, implement tactical programs, and design metrics to measure business impact
- Individual must possess the ability to build consensus in a matrix environment with multiple functional groups supporting the brand team
- Previous supervisory experience in marketing with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong financial/analytical skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25%.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.ID:uDnQdo