Executive IT Support Analyst (Hybrid – Flexible Options)
Broadridge Financial Solutions
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring an Executive IT Support Analyst. This is an executive IT support role in Broadridge’s NYC ‘hub’ office. In this role you will be responsible for providing white glove IT support to our senior executives supporting their meetings and events from a technology perspective. This role will have a particular focus on our senior executives' IT needs and will take a proactive approach to uncovering opportunities for improvement and creating an enhanced user experience.
This position is hybrid coming into our NYC location at 605 3rd Avenue (between 39th & 40th Street) 3 to 5 days a week depending upon the events or meetings taking place.
EXECUTIVE IT SUPPORT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure regular cadence and white glove service supporting our C-suite executives and their admins. Understand their IT habits and have a proactive approach to providing the best IT experience possible
· Assist with the setup, deployment, and support of endpoints such as laptops, mobile devices, and other peripherals, as well as Microsoft 365
· Work alongside the team to enhance services and improve user effectiveness
· Ensure all IT and IT Security policies are adhered to and participate in audit reviews
· Inspect the use of technology equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
· Manage end of life refreshes for mobile phones, laptops, and other peripherals
· Ensuring SLAs are met and reported issues are resolved in a timely manner
· Meeting and Events support both onsite and offsite leveraging technologies such as Cisco WebEx, Webcast services, MS Teams
· Conference room and A/V integrated room support (i.e. Cisco WebEx Boards)
· On-call and off hours support required
- At least 5 years experience in Information Technology and at least 2 years experience in an executive support capacity
- A broad understanding of our enterprise supported technologies and applications (Lenovo/Dell/Windows 10-11/M365/InTune/Bitlocker/AnyConnect/Windows Defender) Apple and Android devices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of networks, web proxy, VPN, endpoint encryption, device management
Salary range is 90K to 125K Annually
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Please visit www.broadridgebenefits.com for more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.ID:uDnQdo