Kalmbach Feeds, Inc.
About the Role:
- Monitor extruder to ensure constant and correct temperature
- Collect and record accurate bin measurements at shift start
- Soybean cleaning and separation; preparation and extraction; degumming; meal grinding, storage and loading
- Load bagged feed onto delivery trucks and customer vehicles.
- Inspect and monitor feed quality, weight, and packaging.
- Operate and maintain the proper working order of tow motors, pallet jacks, bagging system, warehouse racks, etc.
- Maintain accurate daily records regarding bag ingredient and production material/equipment deliveries and bag feed production, inventory, and loading.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area (bagging operation and warehouse) for the purpose of safety, efficiency, and appearance.
- Perform other feed production related functions or duties as needed
(The following functions are normal for this position. Other duties may be assigned or required.)
Who you are:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of and experience with augers
- Evidence of analytical reasoning and mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Production manufacturing or agriculture (livestock/grain feed) industry experience preferred.
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a consecutive basis required.
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Must be available for any shift, over-time and weekends.
About the Company:
Kalmbach Feeds offers the highest quality nutritional products for livestock, poultry, and companion animals. The company was founded in 1963 by Milton and Ruth Kalmbach with a vision to develop the finest products, providing customers with the best possible nutritional value. The Kalmbach family’s traditional core values have served as the compass for consistent success for over five decades, and the company has become the regional leader within the animal nutrition industry. Kalmbach Feeds enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and integrity within the animal nutrition industry and is comprised of smart self-starters who are driven to serve customers. Our experienced, talented team utilizes cutting-edge technology and proprietary processes to deliver safe, innovative products. Our stringent ingredient testing, computer automated systems, patented technologies, dedicated manufacturing facilities, and in-house nutrition specialists guarantee it. Additional information regarding our exciting company can be found at https://bit.ly/kalmbachfeedsculturevalues and www.kalmbachfeeds.com/.
Kalmbach Feeds Offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with eligibility on date of hire
- 401(K) with generous company match
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off in first year
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- On Staff Life Coach
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plans
- Access to Beach Front Company Condo in Fort Myers, FL
Kalmbach Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. The information contained within your resume and application, including employment history, educational history, and references, are subject to verification. Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine), physical, and criminal background check required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.