Fabrication Supervisor-3rd Shift
Leads and supervises people for warehouse and fabrication activities to achieve established production goals consistent with standards of quality, safety, cost and housekeeping.
- Plans operations, utilization of skills and man-hours, material and work flow to assure timely production and quality standards of assigned products.
- Organizes and assigns work and instructs cross-trains and otherwise assists employees in the performance of their work.
- Ensures the consistent use of safety devices and personal protective equipment (PPE), supervises departmental housekeeping and maintains constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices. Drives safety ideas and improvements.
- Monitors and drives quality measures and implements continuous improvement efforts.
- Provides information and collaborates with other internal groups to effect cost reduction, work simplification, production scheduling and manpower planning.
- Participates in and coordinates programs related to employee communications, placement, training and development, orientation, quality, etc.
- Promotes positive employee relations through daily, open and direct communications.
- Ensures conformance with Company policies, practices and work rules related to attendance, performance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.