Fabrication / Swing Shift
Johnson Thermal Systems, Inc.
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Who We Are:
Founded in 2006, Johnson Thermal Systems (JTS) is the largest and leading provider of Power Packaging, Power Distribution Centers and Industrial Refrigeration Units. Located in Caldwell ID, our 107,000 sq ft facility is built on 11 acres and houses our 200+ employees. At JTS, we are proud to have a 'work focused' culture that demands the very best of our staff. As a company, we are committed to ongoing training and education to ensure, every job we complete is right the first time. Our 'On Time" ethic is what makes our clients return, project after project.
Why You Are Needed:
As a Welder you will be responsible for fabricating stainless steel metal products in the construction and assembly of Power Packaging Units.
What You Will Receive in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- 120 hours of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Corporate Health Club Membership with CRUNCH FITNESS
- 401k with 2% match
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a manufacturing or construction environment, preferably using hand and power tools. Operating Press Break/Shear a plus.
- Sets up and operates specialized equipment and tooling for fabrication of stainless sheet metal products
- Assembles, lifts, positions and removes work pieces from machinery
- Prepares metal for fabrication, welding, painting or shipping
- Understands and adheres to established safety and quality procedures
- Maintains a clean work area which includes equipment kept in safe operating condition
- Performs all tasks to ISO standards and requirements
- Break down top level drawings.
- Program parts.
- Build prototypes units
- Layout blank sizes.
- Calculate circumference.
- Determine best use of material.
- Load and run programs.
- Calculate bend radius.
- Blueprint reading.
- Reading and applying decimal chart.
- Using dial calipers and other inspection gauges.
- Die handling and safety.
- Install, align, and lock/flip specified punches, dies, or other fixtures in rams or bed of brake press, using hand tools.
- Clean and lubricate machines.
- Load and unload material as needed using a forklift.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their uses.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the fabrication of sheet metal structures
- Ability to interpret blue-prints and drawings.
- Mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions and using a tape measure.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to conduct self in a respectful and appropriate manner.
- Ability to safely perform tasks and produce a quality product in an efficient and productive manner to meet schedule.
- Ability to reason and apply principles of logic to a wide range of factors when monitoring and working on jobs.
- Being reliable, responsible and dependable
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM TODAY!