Fabrication Technician **1,500 Signing Bonus**
Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc.
About JLG, an Oshkosh company
JLG began in 1969, when our founder, John L. Grove set out to resolve growing safety concerns in the construction industry. Since then we have been committed to understanding the challenges and delivering innovative solutions to the access market. We partner with customers to provide quality equipment, training opportunities and trusted support within the access industry. We are a global company, and our products—including mobile elevating work platforms, telehandlers, utility vehicles and accessories—can be found all over the world.
2nd Shift –& Weekend Shift: JLG Greencastle PA Operations – Hykes Road
2nd Shift Core Hours: Monday - Thursday 4pm to 2am**
**Mandated OT as necessary**
Weekend Shift Core Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5AM to 5PM (Three 12-hour days each week)
In addition to our competitive pay offerings, some of the many reasons to consider a career with JLG:
- Sign-on and referral bonus opportunities
- Shift Premiums for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Annual performance bonus with a 5% goal.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical insurance with Rx coverage and Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K program with generous employer match
- Paid Time Off (vacation) program that offers 80 hours in first full year of employment.
- 11 paid Holidays each year
- Company-funded Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Company paid safety footwear and safety prescription eyewear programs
This position is responsible for operating equipment used in the cutting, fabricating, and manufacturing of metal parts and subassemblies. Machine operators also perform tasks to complete the machine operating process including but not limited to material handling, loading and unloading machines, and entering data into computer programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position general responsibilities are as follows:
1. Move and position material so machine can properly perform operation required
2. Cut, bend, and shape metal as a part of the pre-assembly process
3. Work on individually or team operated machines
4. Train on and operate a variety of machines based on production demands including but not limited to: punch press, press brake, plasma cutting machine, laser cutting machine, shear, roller, band saw, overhead crane, robot work cell and CNC Machining Center
5. Accurately operate and read measuring devices
6. Operate overhead cranes to stack and/or position parts
7. Train and work in various areas of production in response to production demands
8. Follow verbal and written work instructions
9. Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
10. Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
11. Regular attendance required
12. All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
6 months of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry
1+ year(s) of machine operating experience in a manufacturing industry
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.ID:uDnQdo