Samuel Roll Form Group
Here are some of the great benefits that we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Company paid health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation and productivity bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with company match
- Opportunity for career stability and growth
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flexibility with start and end times (depending on circumstances and position)
- Protective personal equipment is provided or cost of purchase is reimbursed
- Affinity group for women (dependent on location)
- On the job training
Associates to perform all safety checks at the start of their shift on all cranes and tools and document this as necessary. Continue to perform safety checks throughout the shift.
· Reads blueprint and specifications, work plans and fabrication layout (my consult for job planning, with other Fabricators, Operations, QA and Engineering teams.
· Orders proper materials, inspects materials when received and utilizes material to maximum efficiency.
· Performs TIG, MIG, and Flux core, sub arc, spot and seam welding to company standards.
· Performs hand grinding and polishing to a specified finish.
· Constantly checks the quality of own work, checking proper procedures with Plant Superintendent and/or Q.C. if any uncertainty.
· Fills out proper documentation for all projects.
· Prepares completed project for shipment to the customer.
· Operation of cranes, hoists, and forklifts as needed. Also successfully complete any training, safety program relating to the operation of the equipment.
· Perform other duties as required.
Work experience in related industry is an asset but even if you do not have this, we still want you to apply. On the job training will be provided.
At Samuel we believe in a culture of equality. Respect and integrity are at our core. We are committed to building and embracing a diverse workforce and creating an environment that is open and inclusive for everyone.